Chicken Madras Curry
- 60g Karimix Madras Curry Paste
- ½ onion diced
- 500g chicken, cubed
- 250ml tin chopped tomatoes
- 250 ml water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 4 curry leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a saucepan until hot.
- Add onions and Karimix Madras Curry Paste and fry for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken and stir until the cubes are well coated in the paste. Stir well for 10 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and water. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and add curry leaves and soy sauce. Stir well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer very gently for half an hour. Stir occasionally.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot with rice.