Citrus and Lemongrass Dip
- 80ml Karimix Citrus & Lemongrass Sauce
- 50g mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp light olive oil
- 5g coriander leaves chopped
- 100g prawns or chicken strips
- 40g fresh watercress leaves
- 20g finely grated carrots
- 10g vermicelli
- Oil for frying
- Mix Karimix Citrus & Lemongrass Sauce with mayonnaise and olive oil together in a bowl.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and stir in well.
- Chill for an hour.
- Fry prawns or chicken strips in oil until cooked
- Fry vermicelli until crispy.
- Mix chilled dressing with prawns/chicken and toss it well with watercress salad leaves and grated carrots.
- Garnish with fried vermicelli and serve.
Tip: Use to marinade left-over chicken or as sandwich filler. You can also serve as a dip for various crudités or as an accompaniment to grilled prawns, fish in batter, fried scampi or baked salmon.