Mussaman Roasted Cod with Tomato Spiced Noodles
- Cod fillet, scaled and pin boned (allow 6oz piece per portion)
- Karimix Mussaman Curry Paste
- Oil for frying
- Shallots, diced
- Sweet red peppers, diced
- Medium egg noodles
- Karimix Tomato Chutney
- Fresh lime juice
- Steamed Chinese cabbage leaves to serve
- Rub the cod all over with the Karimix Mussaman Curry Paste sauce and allow to marinade for 20 minutes.
- Stir fry the shallots and sweet peppers in a little oil. Add 2 tablespoons of Karimix Mussaman Curry Paste and 2 tablespoons of coconut milk and bring to a light simmer, do not boil.
- Roast the cod in a hot oven, allowing to rest before serving. Meanwhile, cook the noodles and toss with Karimix Tomato Chutney.
- To serve, mound the noodles onto a plate. Place the cod fillet on top and dress with the sauce. Finish the dish with a squeeze of fresh lime and steamed Chinese cabbage leaves.