Pork Loin with Dijon Mustard & Chilli Pepper Jam
- 300g pork loin, cut cross-wise
- 80g Karimix Chilli Pepper Jam
- 30g Dijon mustard
- 4ml Balsamic vinegar
- 5ml lemon juice
- Zest from half a lemon
- 3g Sage leave, chopped coarsely
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinade pork with Karimix Chilli Pepper Jam, Dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, zest and sage. Leave to marinade for 2 hours or overnight.
- Drain pork and cook till brown in frying pan. Then add marinade to simmer gently.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with salad or roasted vegetables.