Spicy Tamarind Lamb Rolls
- 1kg lamb loin stir-fry strips
- 200g Karimix Tamarind Chutney
- 4g salt
- 40g Karimix Chilli Pepper Relish
- ½ lemon zest
- ½ lemon juice
- 30g hot water (for roasting option)
- 100g onions, sliced
- 100g mixed peppers, sliced
- 40g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 12 spring onions, sliced
- 1 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 20 Vietnamese rice sheets
- 10g lemon juice
- Marinade lamb with Karimix Tamarind Chutney, Karimix Chilli Pepper Relish, lemon zest and salt and leave for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil and stir-fry onions and lamb over a high heat until lamb is brown. Then add mixed peppers and stir-fry for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the coriander and spring onions, squeeze some lemon juice and mix just before serving.
- Dip rice sheets in warm water to soften as using them.
- Divide the lettuce between the rice sheet and top with the tamarind lamb and vegetables, roll up and serve immediately.
Tip: Try chicken or pork instead. If using leg of lamb, roast for 60 minutes until tender, then “pull” lamb into shreds for wrap.