Spicy Tamarind Pork Fillet
- 300g pork fillet
- 40g Karimix Chilli Pepper Relish
- 40g Karimix Tamarind Chutney
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil
- Mix Karimix Chilli Pepper Relish and Karimix Tamarind Chutney together.
- Rub into pork fillet and leave to marinade for an hour in the fridge.
- Pan fry in some oil until brown.
- Bake in own at 180°C according to weight.
- When cooked, remove from oven and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Slice into rings and serve over a bed of noodles (See Szechuan Sesame Noodles recipe) or mango mash (See Mango Mash recipe).