Teriyaki Wasabi Noodles with Prawns
- 200g prawns shelled uncooked
- 60g Karimix Teriyaki Wasabi Sauce
- 600g fine egg noodles
- 6g coriander leaves
- 3 spring onions
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Rehydrate noodles in hot water.
- Drain and toss Karimix Wasabi Teriyaki Sauce with noodles.
- Finely shred coriander leaves and spring onions.
- Add this, sesame seeds and sesame oil to noodles and toss well.
- Garnishes with prawns or serve with a stir-fry meal.
Tip: As an alternative, try serving cold with a salad!