Korma Curry 2
- 500g chicken or meat
- 450g tin coconut milk
- 1 tbsp oil
- 100g Karimix Korma Curry Paste
- Heat oil in pan. Brown meat, add Karimix Korma Curry Paste and fry for a few minutes.
- Add tinned coconut cream, stir, cover and simmer until sauce thicken and reduced.
- Season to taste.
- Serve with rice and garnish with coriander.
- Use 100g Karimix Korma Curry Paste mix with 50g tomato puree.
- Marinade over pork or chicken cut into 20mm strips for 1.5 hours and then bake in hot oven on top shelf for 20 minutes.
- Alternatively add 50g coconut cream to this mixture.
Tip: Serve with cold, roasted vegetables or use as a sandwich filler, or as a soup meal dish.