Tamarind and Garlic Prawn Noodles
- 150g fine dried egg noodles
- 1 red pepper finely sliced
- ½ red onion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic finely sliced (optional)
- 50g baby corn sliced into halves
- 20g spring onions sliced
- 100g uncooked shell off tail on prawns if possible. De-veined and butterflied.
- 100ml Karimix Tamarind & Garlic Sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Japanese soy sauce
- White pepper and salt to taste
- Sprig of fresh coriander
2-4 as a main
- Re-hydrate dried noodles according to instructions, drain and set aside.
- Heat up oil in wok. Add vegetable oil.
- When oil is hot, add onions and stir fry for 5 minutes, then add baby corn, peppers, garlic and spring onions. Stir fry for about 10 minutes.
- Add Karimix Tamarind & Garlic Sauce and prawns. Stir well.
- Add soy sauce. Stir well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.