- 1 onion diced
- 1 aubergine cubed
- 240g tinned chickpeas, drained
- 240g paneer cubed
- 100g green beans halved
- 400ml coconut milk
- 3 tbsp. Karimix Balti Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp. Karimix Szechuan Sauce
- 6 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. tomato puree
- Salt to taste
- Coat cubed aubergine with 2 tablespoons of oil and grill until brown.
- Heat up rest of oil in a saucepan. Add onions and fry till brown, then add cubed paneer and chickpeas. Fry until brown.
- Add beans and Karimix Balti Curry Paste and stir well for about 10 minutes over a medium heat.
- Add coconut milk, Karimix Szechuan Sauce and tomato puree. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Add browned aubergine. Stir well and simmer for 15 minutes. Add salt to taste.
Serve with rice with other curry dishes.