- 5 x 180g wedges of brie cut into half
- 500g puff pastry
- 1-2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 145ml bottle Karimix Citrus & Lemongrass Sauce
- 8-10 Stem ginger in syrup, sliced
- 75g red onion thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds
- Roll out the puff pastry very thinly and cut into 10 suitable sized squares.
- Place a wedge of brie in the centre of each square, brush the cheese liberally with Karimix Citrus & Lemongrass Sauce.
- Arrange slices of ginger on the cheese and sprinkle with the thinly sliced onions. Egg wash the edges of pastry, and wrap around the cheese seal.
- Place on a baking tray, egg was and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Allow to rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Bake in oven at 225°C, until the pastry is golden brown and crisp.
- Allow to rest a little, then serve as an individual portion, with an accompaniment of Karimix Citrus & Lemongrass Sauce.