Chickpeas & Vegetable Laksa Curry
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 80g Karimix Laksa Curry Paste
- 160g Karimix Tomato Chutney
- 50g water (Optional)
- 350g chickpeas; Canned, drained
- 150g potatoes; Diced
- 80g carrots; Diced
- 80g fine beans; Diced
- 80g swede; Diced
- 400g spinach; Young leaves
- 80g oil
- Salt to taste
For the Marinade
- 30g ginger
- 20g garlic
- 50g onions
- 20g coriander
- Blend ingredients for the marinade.
- Heat up in a saucepan, Add blended ingredients and fry for 10 minutes.
- Add chickpeas, potatoes, carrots and swede. Stir well, then add Karimix Laksa Curry Paste and Karimix Tomato Chutney.
- Stir well and reduce heat to a simmer. Cover saucepan and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add beans and stir well. Add salt to taste.
- Serve over a slightly sweated bed of spinach. Garnished with coriander leaves.