Citrusy Coconut Chicken with Noodles
- 20g ginger
- 20 garlic
- 20g coriander leaves
- 30g desiccated coconut; Toasted
- 5g mint leaves
- 60g onions
- 4g salt
- ½ lime zest
- ½ lime juice
- 40g Karimix Citrus & Lemongrass Sauce
- 750g chicken
For the Noodles
- 400g fine egg noodles; Dehydrated
- 40g Karimix Teriyaki Wasabi Sauce
- 6g coriander leaves
- 6g spring onions
- 20g sesame seed oil
- Preheat the oven to 220C, Fan 200C, Gas 7.
- Blend chicken marinade ingredients coarsely. Add Karimix Citrus & Lemongrass Sauce and mix well.
- Marinade chicken pieces and leave for 20 minutes.
- Bake covered in oven for 20 minutes then brown under grill.
- Finely slice coriander and spring onions leaves. Put aside.
- Rehydrate noodles, drain and mix in Karimix Teriyaki Wasabi Sauce, sesame seed oil and then coriander and spring onions.
- Serve chicken with noodles garnished with toasted desiccated coconut.