Prep Time: 2 hours
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 300g chicken; Cut into long strips
- 60g Karimix Jalapeno Ginger Jam
- 60ml coconut milk
- 5g desiccated coconut
- 50g baby corn; Halved length-wise
- 80g onions; Cut into fine strips
- 20g vegetable oil
- 50g unsalted cashew nuts
- 8g fish sauce
- 4g coriander leaves; Chopped coarsely
- Marinade chicken with Karimix Jalapeno Ginger Jam, coconut milk, desiccated coconut and fish sauce.
- Brown cashew nuts in a hot frying pan. Remove and leave aside.
- Add oil in wok and fry onions and baby corn for about 10 minutes on high heat.
- Drain chicken and brown in wok, then add marinate to simmer gently.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix in cashew nuts and coriander just before serving.
- Serve with salad, noodles or rice.