- King Prawns, 8 per portion
- Karimix Laksa Curry Paste
- Oil for stir frying
- Red and yellow peppers; Sliced finely
- Shredded Bok Choy; Stems only
- Coconut milk
- Red chilli; Finely chopped
- Lemon zest; Finely grated
- Medium egg noodles
- Mix the king prawns with Karimix Laksa Curry Paste and leave for 20 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and when hot, sauté the prawns with the peppers and bok choy Add the red chilli, lemon zest and coconut milk to coat, then reduce sauce for a minute.
- Meanwhile, mix Karimix Laksa Curry Paste with a little coconut milk and work through hot noodles with your fingers.
- To serve, place a mound of noodles on a plate, top with the king prawns, then dress with peppers and drizzle around the sauce.
Also great served on plain Basmati rice.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device