Laksa & Haddock Stir-Fry
- 80g oil
- 80g Karimix Laksa Curry Paste
- 160g Karimix Tomato Chutney
- 500g haddock
- 400g spinach; Young leaves
- 80g mange tout; Sliced and lightly blanched
- 40g flour
For the Marinade
- 30g ginger
- 20g garlic
- 50g onions
- 20g coriander
- Blend ingredients for the marinade.
- Coat haddock pieces in flour.
- Heat up oil in a frying pan and brown haddock pieces gentle then put aside.
- Fry blended ingredients for a few minutes, then add Karimix Laksa Curry Paste.
- After 5 minutes add Karimix Tomato Chutney and continue to stir well for another 5 minutes.
- Brown haddock pieces quickly in a separate frying pan at a high heat. Transfer haddock to the curry mixture and poach till cooked.
- Serve over a slightly sweated bed of spinach. Garnished with slivers of mange tout and ginger.