Lamb and Tamarind Stir-fry
- 275g leg of lamb and sliced
- 30g Karimix Tamarind Chutney
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp oil
- ½ lemon juice and zest
- Mix Karimix Tamarind Chutney with lemon zest, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Add lamb slices and leave to marinade for an hour.
- Heat up a frying pan. Add oil and add lamb mixture in, stirring until cooked.
- Squeeze half a lemon over it and stir well.
- Reduce heat and simmer until sauce is reduced by half.
- Serve over a bed of stir fry peppers with Karimix Mango Chutney (See Red & Green Pepper Salad recipe) and crispy vermicelli.