Lamb with Black Beans & Scotch Bonnet Sauce
- 300g lamb; Diced into large chunks
- 40ml Karimix Scotch Bonnet & Mango Chilli Sauce
- 100ml coconut milk
- 4ml soy sauce
- 20g red peppers; Diced
- 20g green peppers; Diced
- 50g onions; Diced
- 100g black beans; Drained
- 20ml vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 40g Mango; Diced
- Marinade lamb with Karimix Scotch Bonnet & Mango Chilli Sauce, coconut milk and soy sauce. Leave to marinade for 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat up frying pan, add oil then onions and peppers. Cook for about 10 minutes, then add mango pieces - optional. Add black beans and stir for 10 minutes.
- Drain lamb and cook till brown in frying pan. Then add marinade to simmer gently.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with roasted sweet potatoes wedges or spicy rice.