- 60g Karimix Balti Curry Paste
- ½ onion sliced
- 1 carrot cut into strips
- 50g fine beans
- 50g baby corn sliced into halves
- 60g new potatoes
- 100g white cabbage
- 50g peas
- 200ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tpsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a saucepan until hot.
- Add onions and Karimix Balti Curry Paste and fry for 10 minutes.
- Add baby corn, new potatoes, fine beans and carrots. Stir well.
- Add coconut milk. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Add cabbage and peas. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Add soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are cooked.
Serve with rice or other meat curry dishes.