Zingy Watermelon with Feta and Peppers
Serves: 8-10 as a starter
- Water melon 2 wedges per person
For the Dressing
- 3 tbsp (3 x 15ml) Karimix Citrus & Lemongrass Sauce
- 1 tbsp (1 x 15ml) Maple syrup
- Zest of one lime and juice of two
- 50g red peppers finely diced
- 50g red onion finely diced
- 2 tbsp fresh herbs, Coriander, parsley and celery leaves finely chopped
- 100g-200g feta cheese diced or crumbled.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove excess seeds from the melon.
- Make up the dressing by combining all the ingredients together.
- Spoon a little over each portion, garnish with rocket leaves and serve.