Spicy Cream Cheese Pizza
Serves: 8 as a main course
- 1x10 inch/25cm ready baked pizza base
- 175g cream cheese
- 20-30g Karimix Chilli & Fennel Sauce
- 150g whole red peppers, cored, seeded and finely sliced
- 75g red onion, finely sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 175g goats cheese round, sliced
- 1 tbsp chilli oil, optional
- Combine the cream cheese with the Karimix Chilli & Fennel Sauce, peppers and red onions, spread evenly over the surface of the pizza base, arrange with slices of avocado and goats cheese.
- Drizzle with chilli oil and bake in a hot oven for 20 minutes or until the pastry is crisp and golden and the topping is cooked. Portion and serve.