Serves: 2-4 as a main
- 60g Karimix Korma Curry Paste
- ½ onion diced
- 650g chicken or meat, cubed
- 275ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 4 curry leaves (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a saucepan until hot.
- Add onions, Karimix Korma Curry Paste. Fry for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken or meat and stir until the cubes are well coated in the paste. Stir well for 10 minutes.
- Add coconut milk & curry leaves. Stir well & bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer.
- Add soy sauce. Stir well. Add salt to taste.
- Cover & simmer very gently for 1/2 hour. Stir occasionally.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot with rice.