Serves: 4 as a side
- 2-3 whole Butternut squash
- 50-75ml Karimix Chilli & Fennel Sauce
- 50ml corn oil
- Steamed rice enhanced with your favourite Karimix sauce
- Peel and cut in half lengthwise remove the seeds and cut the flesh into suitable wedges.
- Combine the vegetable oil with the Karimix Chilli & Fennel Sauce and coat the butternut squash wedges with the dressing, if you like it hot add additional of the sauce.
- Roast in a suitable tray in a hot oven 200-225°C for 30-40 minutes. Or until cooked, avoid over colouring.
- Serve as an accompaniment to a dish or on a bed of rice as an appetizer.